Sunday, 27 May 2012

Mandy's Tag

Good Evening All

I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend.  The sun has been shining here all weekend which is such a nice change.  I have managed to sit out in it for a while this afternoon as we had family around.

Tonight we are showcasing the lovely Mandy's Tag for our Design Team challenge!!  Ian is going to have a very difficult job choosing the winner as they are all stunning.


Mandy has put step-by-step instructions on her blog of how she made her tag.  Click here to see how to make this fabulous tag.

I hope you can come back tomorrow as I will be posting my own tag tomorrow.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

3 comments:

  1. great tag for a guy, love the background
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the DT Tag projects are just fabulous. And so nice to see so many wonderful male inspired projects. I wish you all the very best for your new challenge too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Mandy..I love this tag!

    ReplyDelete