Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Meet the Team

So here it is at last, the winning line up of the new Kraftyhands Design Team. Due to the brilliant response we had from you ladies for places on our new team, we decided to increase the number of places from 4 to 8 and it was really hard to stick to 8!

The quality of card making shown in the photo samples sent it was very, very high and we had a real difficult job choosing just 8! and after agonising for longer than we should we finally made the hard decision, so...

I have pleasure in announcing all 8 members of the Kraftyhands Design Team.

So, may I introduce to you...
 Katie Baylis
 Laney Delaney
 Laura Davison
 Linda Simpson
 Maggie Mapes
 Mandy Sullivan
Nickki Mallet-Black
 Linda Goble

We're all very excited here at chez Kraftyhands to start work with the new team on new projects for March and can't wait to get cracking....!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry everyone its me missing, I have been in bed with a really bad cold and stretched ligaments in my knee. Checking my emails was low on the list of to do's. I am raring to go now though. Lovely to meet you all. Linda G

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see the rest of the team congratulations ladies, hope you feel a bit better real soon Linny
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, lovely to meet you all. I have been away at the Trade show in Birmingham and got back tonight to loads of emails conragtulating me on joining the DT. I look forward to working with you all.

    Hugs
    Linda S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely crafty ladies,

    I'm really pleased to be one of the team and am looking forward to working with you all.

    Hope your feeling better soon Linny!!

    crafty cuddles,
    Nickki x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lovely to meet you all putting names to faces.
    I am very excited about being chosen and dying to get going.
    Hope we can meet up at shows.

    Have a good crafty day.
    Love Laura XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ladies.Looking forward to seeing all your lovely samples.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete