Monday, 30 January 2012

Ross Papercraft Show - Leeds Grammar School

The Ross Papercraft Show at the Leeds Grammar School yesterday was a hoot! Although a quietish start for a first show it certainly has the potential to rival the show at Harrogate, which really gives a boost to crafters in the Leeds area that are pretty much starved of anything outside of the normal retail products that can be bought at Hobbycraft and the Range. Here's to Terry Ross for bringing variety to the Leeds area.

Cheers Terry!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good day. I will have to visit you at the show in Leeds my daughter is in uni there and my partners family are in Leeds so a good reason to visit !!!

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next show in Leeds is July 22nd, but you have the GNPE show in Harrogate first on the 17th-18th March! Both shows just as much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks for those dates I will keep them in mind sounds great I have not been to the Harrogate show either !!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete